CENTENNIAL PARK LIGHT PAINTING WORKSHOPS
These workshops are suitable for beginners and intermediate photographers
Suitable for ages 14 years and above. Parents can accompany children under the age of 16
NEXT WORKSHOP DATES:
DATES ARE ON HOLD UNTIL AFTER COVID RESTRICTIONS HAVE BEEN LIFTED
If you want to be notified of upcoming dates once restrictions are eased, please email me via the bookings link below.
(Covid Safe Plan Provided)
Class Schedule – This class runs from 7pm to 10.30pm on a Friday night
What You Will Learn
- How to apply light in carefully considered and playful ways to create unique and exciting images.
- How to gain confidence and understand the amazing potential of light painting. This course will change the way you think and work in photography
What You Need to Bring
A Digital Camera which can be manually operated and a tripod.
Please Note: Fully automatic or Smart Phone cameras are not suitable. I have tripods for hire for $20
Warm clothes and sturdy shoes.
What You Get
- An audio-visual presentation of how to create great light painted images.
- All torches and light tools are supplied
- Discussions about the principles of night photography and the recommended lights and equipment required to create stunning night time images.
- An initial session playing with lighting effects and photographing native wildflowers inside the Learning Centre to gain confidence working with your equipment in the dark.
- Break into smaller groups and head out to photograph Centennial Park’s splendid paperbark and figtree groves nearby. I will guide you in ways of ensuring the best results, as you ‘paint’ the trees, sculptures and landscape with torchlight.
Workshop Fee $85 per person.